I had such an amazing time, and since I got into bullet journaling recently, I made a nice summary spread of my time down in North Carolina at this little con. A lot of it is inside jokes.
- Chris Mosley laughs with such child-like mirth when Chris Kirkman gets frustrated in games. It is an utter joy to observe this.
- Every time Kirkman got up out of his seat and then returned, a cat was sitting in his chair. It was an interesting phenomenon, and I laughed soooo hard when that quote came out of his mouth on Saturday night.
- "Pikachu's Butt" became a "thing" at Origins. A huge inflatable Pikachu was used as a landmark at the 2016 Origins Game Fair. Our group always congregated "behind Pikachu's Butt." When I arrived at Ruth's house, a hole in their ceiling (which was present due to a re-wiring project) had a small stuffed Pikachu dangling from it. Hence, again we would congregate around "Pikachu's Butt."
- The question marks near Rococo: That game ended up being my least favorite game of the con, but the question marks are in reference to the 5-player note--the high player count may be why I didn't enjoy it as much. I'm curious to play it at perhaps 3 players.
- Butt pads (seat cushions) because of gamers with bad backs (me being one of them)